Rights & Responsibilities
- You will be treated with courtesy and respect by our staff and doctors. Please treat them with the same courtesy and respect; they are doing their best to help you.
- Please attend surgery in good time. If this is not possible, let us know in advance so that someone else can have your appointment.
- Appointments are for one patient only.
- We reserve the right to remove from our list any patient who is violent to our staff or other patients or who displays anti-social behaviour on our premises.
- We strive to continuously improve the range and quality of our services and to minimise errors. We will keep you informed of changes to our services via newsletters and our website.
Our Commitment to You
We will respond to the needs of the local population and the preferences of individual patients, their families and carers. We will provide a comprehensive range of primary care services to all, based on clinical need.
We will work continuously to improve quality services and to minimise errors, working with others to ensure a seamless service to patients. We will work to keep people healthy and reduce health inequalities. We will respect confidentiality and provide easy access to information about services, treatment and performance.
The surgery will work better if you use our services responsibly
Do what you can to look after your own health and follow advice on a healthy lifestyle. Care for yourself when appropriate – treating yourself and your family at home for common illnesses such as coughs, colds and sore throats. Give blood, carry an organ donor card or special needs card/ bracelet.
Treat practice staff politely and with respect – we will not accept harassment or violence. Keep your appointment or cancel it. Book routine appointments in plenty of time. Return equipment that is no longer needed. Pay NHS prescription charges when they are due.